It is dubbed the "hot ass tot party".
The beginning....
Maddie's birthday! 1st one to turn 21!

June of 06 - His friend got married and he was in the wedding.
We had been dating for only 7 months.
Linds, Kristina, Erin, and I went bowling during Christmas break.
Roommates Emma and Tracy.Kyle was like Jeramie....had his own place, but choose to spend his time in our apartment!
My roommate for life, Brooke Morgan.We roomed together freshman, sophomore, and junior years.
This year is tough without her!
Sophomore year, we lived in the on-campus apartments (Brooke, Emma, and Tracy). Across the hall was Jeramie, Jeremy, Scott, and Drew. The summer before this year is when Andy and I broke up. I was crushed and had no need for men in my life at all. When I wasn't crying that summer I was working. I still didn't stay very connected with my friends, college or highschool, and fell farther off my journey with God. I blamed him for this and was so completely confused at how he could bring something like that into my life and then rip it from me so quickly and randomly. I didn't understand anything and thought maybe I was being punished. Looking back now I would definately say I was depressed. We moved into our apartment in the beginning of September and I spent a lot of time in my room either watching TV or on my computer. I don't really remember sharing anything about how I was feeling or what I was thinking about to anyone. I held it all in and became fake about who I was and what I was doing.
This may sound bad now after saying that I was in a bad place then, but this is also when I met Jeramie. Around the time that I was in this dark place I resented Andrew and anyone that had to do with him. This caused me to not want to go home and not really want to be around anyone. I did decide that the best thing for me was to push it away in public and deal with it in private. My roommates and I would hangout together and with others on our floor. I moved in the Sunday of move in weekend and my roommates quickly informed me that we had some major studs living across the hall that I HAD to meet. I really could have cared less, but went along anyhow. Jeramie on the other hand wasn't anywhere to be found. He spent the weekend with his family at the hotel and finally graced my pressence the first Tuesday of school.
The entire time before we started dating I remember thinking that I was glad to have met these new guys. They were fun and entertaining. I was able to put my energy into making friends instead of sitting in my room alone thinking about it. I am not sure when it happened exactly (he might know, but I can't remember) but we began cuddling and holding hands when my roommates weren't around. We went to lunch together and would study together. It was more of a fun thing for me than really dating, but at some point it switched from just having fun to actually having full fledged feelings for him. I was able to get some closure from Andrew and I think after that I just opened my eyes and saw what had fallen in my lap. In front of me was this amazing guy and I needed to start showing him and telling him how amazing he was.
The rest of the year is kind of a blur, school goes by so fast! But it is crazy how people say that they weren't even looking and then found the love of their lives. This seems to be what happened to me as well, even though whenever I heard people say it, I just didn't get it.
When you know, you know!

No comments:
Post a Comment