This weekend - tomorrow to be exact - I get to go home for 4 days!! I am extremely excited for this because it will be the first time in a LONG time - like 3-4 years - since I have participated in ALL of the festivities of our town Rodeo Days.
Thursday will be the pig feed and the parade - also my 23rd birthday! I love when this happens! It's like a big get together without really having to plan anything!! :)
Friday I will be home all day hanging out with Mom, Ang, Coop, Emma, Hailey, and Sierra. Friday night I am getting together with some friends for a bon fire! FINALLY! :)
Saturday will be filled with the corn feed, outhouse races, old timers game, and the rodeo. I am pumped! Sunday we are celebrating my g-pa's 80th birthday by tailgaiting and going to a Saints game with the whole family! Oh what a fun filled weekend!
Pictures to follow :)
1 comment:
Ok, so it would be great to see you this weekend! I missed you at the parade, I was running out of my mind trying to keep kids out of the streets for candy!!! Cooper is in the kiddie parade at 11, and we are going to the outhouse races of course. Hope we see you guys!
Post a Comment