Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Letter to Me
This morning I was listening to the song Letter to Me by Brad Paisley. If you haven't heard it, it's a good one! Anyhow. It got me thinking that today would definitely be a day that I would want to read a letter from the future me. While I like anticipation somewhat when it comes to weddings, babies, and fun events, there are other times like now that I am not such a big fan of it. Later today I have a tour at my work with a new client. This client is much different from my other clients in that she is ambulatory - all of the people I have ever worked with in this job have been confined to a wheelchair. I am VERY nervous about having a new client in the first place since it will be a new challenge for me in this not so new position I am in as the shift leader/supervisor. I am also worried for my staff - being that some of them have not worked with ambulatory people either. This is going to be a big change for our house and I am not liking the anticipation of the new client process or the getting a new routine down. I hope it runs much smoother than I have made it out to in my head and sometimes in my dreams at night. We will see. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment